Well after taking a year off from the Blogging world I am now going to make an attempt to re start "Klao Before Him". My first task was to clear out nearly five years of archived posts. It's a funny thing...I havn't given my blog a second thought over this last year yet as I began to delete past entries it was almost like losing a part of myself. I guess to some extent it was. The past five years have held many experiences for me, many of which I blogged about here...meeting my future wife, getting engaged and then married; heading to Northern Ireland for the first time; situations that arose in my family, both the good and the bad; and not the least of which my own spiritual journey that God has taken me on. It was a bitter sweet thing to go back through these memories, many of which have long since faded into the sands of time. I thank God for those times and experiences, however this is a new day and I feel it is time to move forward, with a clean slate and a new direction 

"Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Paul (Letter to the Phillipians)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home